“An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
It takes time and effort to stay educated about all the new products, promotions, and selling tips. With a variety of lines, you have to be on top of a lot of information. Food gifts are an easy sell, but differ in a few key ways from other promotional products. We try to make it easy for you to keep up!
- Webinars – Every July we start a webinar season where we put together our best tips, sales strategies and techniques to sell food gifts. Included in our line up are seminars on “6 Surefire Tips for Writing More Food Business” and “Food Fight! How to compete with direct sellers like Harry and David, Hickory Farms, and Mrs. Fields.” Missed a webinar? No worries, we have recorded versions to watch, or listen to when you have a spare 20 minutes.
- Emails – We are often told we are the king of marketing emails. If you aren’t receiving our special offers you can sign up for them on our website, or simply shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maple Ridge Blog – Since you’re reading this, I know you are familiar with our blog! If you aren’t seeing the information that you want, contact us and pose a question. We are always looking for topics to write about!
- Social sites – Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube and commonsku. They’re great places to keep up with new product releases, specials, how to’s, and case histories, as well as a great place to ask a questions.
- Videos – We have a growing line of videos, some designed for you to share with your clients, others with a distributor- targeted message. Check them out at our Vimeo or YouTube channels.
- Our friendly, helpful staff – We’d love to chat with you, so pick up the phone, or hit that keyboard and contact us. Our inside sales staff will work with you to find the best methods, products, and packages to meet your needs and the needs of your client.
- Website – We have a distributor only section of our website that serves as a place to download or view most of our flyers, videos, and educational materials. If you don’t know the password to this protected section – contact us and we will get you in the know!