One of the most exotic places in the world, without a doubt, is Indonesia, with more than 17,500 islands and surprising coasts is a must to visit.
These 15 places to visit in Indonesia, you cannot miss them.
1. BOROBUDUR: declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this Mahayana Buddhist temple is the most extensive, with a view of Magelang.
2. PRAMBANAN: it is a tourist temple with more than 500 monuments, some parts are under restoration.
3. DIENG PLATE: a set of boilers at 2000 feet high, the views of Java are impressive.
4. KOMODO ISLAND: see the largest lizards in the world, with 3 meters long and 70 kilograms is the attraction.
5. ISLA MANADO TUA: has a variety of shopping centers, Malalayang beach and the Christ of Ciputra.
6. TANAH LOT: this temple is very visited and photographed in Bali.
7. UBUD MONKEY FOREST: it is very crowded and you can interact with the long tail monkeys.
8. BALI SAFARI AND MARINE PARK: you will get in touch with exotic animals and you can stay in a luxurious hotel.
9. KAWAH PUTIH: this lake of sulfur is characterized by its white color, you can walk and buy rocks of sulfur.
10. ANCOL DREAMLAND: in this tourist area you will enjoy golf courses, the Maritime Museum and the old center of Jakarta.
11. ISTIQLAL MOSQUE: is in a very old Catholic church, is the largest in Southeast Asia.
12. MUSEUM OF HISTORY OF JAKARTA: it keeps pieces of the prehistory and the Dutch colony, with 37 rooms and 23,000 collections.
13. KRAKATOA: it is a volcano with many decades of inactivity. It is very visited, as well as the marine park.
14. MONAS MONAS: is a huge obelisk with 132 meters and 35 kilos of gold at the tip.
15. RAJA AMPAT: here you will see 75% of the coral on the planet, its landscapes are spectacular.
See the best places to visit in indonesia , entering the website http://www.whattodoindindonesia.com/ and give yourself an excellent vacation.